Keeping up with our philosophy of healing with a human touch, patients are cared for in clean and spacious rooms equipped with modern machines and suspension beds to aid a faster recovery.
- Day Care
2. Corporate Desk at Shanti Kumud Hospital
- Shanti Kumud Hospital Corporate Desk is in the atrium near the main gate ground floor, which is open from – 8 AM to 7 PM every day.
- Only policyholders (those who have medical insurance) can avail of the cashless service from TPA.
- TPA will issue an authorization letter for the coverage as per the policy to Nulife Hospital. The answer will come from TPA in the form of an authorization letter.
- Policyholders can directly approach the hospital’s Admission Counter for admission with the ID card and one copy of the authorization letter will be given to the Admission/IP billing counter.
- The hospital will extend cashless treatment to the policyholder up to the authorized amount.
- At the time of discharge, the policyholder has to inform the “Nulife Hospital” and is supposed to sign the claim form and a copy of the final bill.
3. Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Right to be treated with respect and dignity in a safe and clean environment.
- Right to be addressed by your proper name and to be informed about the names of doctors, nurses, and healthcare team members involved in your care.
- Right to privacy and confidentiality in discussions, examinations, and treatments.
- Right to clear and understandable explanation of expected outcomes and to participate in your pain management plan.
- Right for protection from physical abuse and neglect.
- Right to clarify all your doubts before signing the informed consent form.
- Right to request for a second opinion and change of doctor.
- Right to information on patient conduct and responsibilities; services available at the hospital, provision for after-hours and emergency care, fee for services; payment policies, etc.
- Right to make suggestions and express grievances, receive a personal response to same if so requested, and to have continued access to care without intimidation, threat, coercion, discrimination, and other retaliatory action.
- Right to know the expected cost of treatment.
- Right to access your health records in confidentiality for your personal information.
4. Guidebook for TPA Patients
If you are the beneficiary of an insurance company, we will request you to please spare some time to understand the processing of insurance claims. Insurance companies have appointed TPA’s (Third Party Administrator) to give you the facility of cashless claims. The claim is processed by the hospital which is further subjected to approval by your TPA.
“Shanti Kumud Hospital Corporate desk” is only helping you to get your claim processed by TPA. In the event of the cashless authorization request being rejected by TPA, the patient has to pay the bill to the hospital and try to claim the expenses subsequently from the Insurance company or TPA.
What is a Third Party Administrator (TPA)?
Third-Party Administrators (TPA) are an important link between insurance companies, policyholders & healthcare providers (hospitals and nursing homes). A TPA’s role is to provide administrative support to the insurance companies for servicing their insurance policies.
In order to avail of the cashless facility, you are requested to submit the following documents to the hospital-based on which the corporate desk will process your case.
- TPA Card Copy / Policy Copy
- ID. Proof
- In-door advice case paper
- Relevant diagnostic reports
Please check the following details if you are Medically Insured:
- Have you received the insurance cards from the Third Party Administrator? If not, contact your agent or TPA.
- If you have received the Insurance ID cards; check the name of the TPA before getting hospitalized.
- If you have a fresh policy / first-year policy or recently got your policy renewed; check with your TPA about your policy enrollment, failure of which can result in rejection of your cashless authorization request.
- Medical insurance does not cover your OPD consultation/procedure/investigation done before being hospitalized.
- All claims of the discharge from the hospitals will be processed by the TPA directly/or for reimbursements of all your post-discharge expenses, directly file all original documents, bills, prescriptions in TPA.
- In case the authorized limit gets exhausted, get in touch with the “Nulife Hospital Corporate desk”.
- At the time of discharge, the policyholder has to inform the “Shri Balaji Action Medical Institute Corporate desk” and is supposed to sign the claim form and a copy of the final bill.
5. Infrastructure and Facility
Located in the heart of North Delhi and close to the GTB Nagar metro station, Shanti Kumud Hospital provides comprehensive and quality care under a single roof, equipped with contemporary technology and supported by hospital processes and SOPs as per international guidelines for best clinical outcomes. Nulife Hospital focuses on compassionate care and attention and offers its customers.
- Modular Operation Theatre (OT) with C-Arm
- Ambulance Services
- Various categories of rooms i.e. Deluxe, Single, and Economy
- Diagnostic and Preventive Health Check areas which offer comfort & privacy
- Hygenic and accessible OPD chambers
- Secured infrastructure with CCTV monitoring